To help you brush up on the ideas presented at this year’s Fluxible Conference, many of our speakers have made their slides available for viewing or download. As we receive them, we’re adding links to “Get the slides” in each talk description and on the program directory.
Note that slides are still incoming, so check back over the next few weeks. At the time of this blog post, we have slides from:
- Dan Brown: Creating Effective Discovery Documentation
- Ame Elliott: Design + Privacy: Building Systems People Trust
- Marsha Haverty: Meaning Modes in Design: A Visual Tour
- Ian McDonald: Product, Organization, and Market Transformation Through Design
- Gretchen Anderson: Changing the World of Design to Change the World
- Uday Gajendar: Progressive Disclosure