Discussing Design: Improving Team Communication and Collaboration Through Critique
Tickets no longer available, as this workshop has sold out.
Our ability to critique speaks directly to the quality of the conversations and collaboration we have with our teammates, whether they be designers, developers, or stakeholders. The ideas and designs we have for the services, products, and websites we’re creating depend on this feedback.
This workshop examines the language, rules, and strategies for critique and provides participants with takeaways that can immediately be put to work to create a useful, collaborative environment for discussing design.
In this workshop, we’ll focus on:
- Understanding what critique is and why feedback on its own is problematic.
- How to introduce critique to team members who may be unfamiliar with it.
- Ways to improve our ability to deliver, collect and receive critique.
- Facilitation techniques for improving the quality of feedback discussions.
- Best practices for incorporating critiques into a design process.
- Identifying common challenges to critique in organizations and tools to overcome them.
Note that registration for this workshop is independent from Fluxible Conference.Register Now at Eventbrite